Microsoft GIF Animator 1.00

Microsoft GIF Animator 1.00 for the Windows 98 and Windows ME (Millenium Edition) operating systems.

Some of the hottest must-have utilities for Windows 98 & ME (Windows Millenium Edition). All software in this section has been tested on both Win98 & WinME platforms.
xxxtaceee_416admin
Site Admin

Microsoft GIF Animator 1.00 for the Windows 98 and Windows ME (Millenium Edition) operating systems.

Microsoft GIF Animator 1.00 was a simple and easy-to-use application developed by Microsoft for creating animated GIF files. This version is tested and works running on Windows 98 and Windows ME.

Here are some key aspects of Microsoft GIF Animator 1.00:

Basic Animation Creation: GIF Animator 1.00 allowed users to create simple animated GIFs by arranging a series of still images or frames. Users could import images from various sources and arrange them in the desired sequence to create animation.

Timeline Interface: The application featured a timeline interface where users could arrange and edit frames to create animations. Each frame represented a single image in the animation sequence, and users could adjust the timing and duration of each frame.

Frame Editing: GIF Animator 1.00 provided basic frame editing tools for adjusting the position, size, and timing of frames. Users could also apply basic effects such as transparency and color adjustments to individual frames.

Preview and Playback: The application included preview and playback features, allowing users to preview their animations in real-time to see how they would appear when played back. This feature helped users fine-tune their animations before saving them.

Export Options: GIF Animator 1.00 allowed users to export their animations as GIF files, which could be easily shared and viewed on the web. Users could specify the size, frame rate, and other settings for the exported GIF file.

System Requirements: GIF Animator 1.00 was designed to run on Windows-based computers. The system requirements typically included a Pentium processor, Windows 95/98/NT operating system, 16 MB of RAM, and a VGA monitor.

Legacy: Microsoft GIF Animator 1.00 was a simple and lightweight tool for creating animated GIFs, and it gained popularity among users for its ease of use and simplicity. While it may lack advanced features compared to modern animation software, it remains a nostalgic favorite for users who remember creating animated GIFs in the early days of the internet.

Overall, Microsoft GIF Animator 1.00 provided users with a straightforward and accessible tool for creating animated GIFs, making it a popular choice for users looking to add simple animations to their websites and projects.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.