Microsoft Encarta Deluxe 2000

Microsoft Encarta Deluxe 2000 for the Windows 98 and Windows ME (Millenium Edition) operating systems.

Some of the hottest must-have utilities for Windows 98 & ME (Windows Millenium Edition). All software in this section has been tested on both Win98 & WinME platforms.
xxxtaceee_416admin
Site Admin

Microsoft Encarta Deluxe 2000 for the Windows 98 and Windows ME (Millenium Edition) operating systems.

Microsoft Encarta 2000 Deluxe is a interactive multimedia encyclopedia published by Microsoft. It is part of the Encarta suite, which includes various editions tailored for different audiences and purposes. Encarta 2000 is a smooth, comprehensive entity, which promises and generally delivers an easy and pleasurable transfer of encyclopaedic information.

Encarta 2000 Deluxe contains a wealth of multimedia content, including articles, images, videos, animations, maps, and sound clips. Users could explore topics in-depth through text-based articles and engage with multimedia elements to enhance their learning experience. The software provided comprehensive encyclopedia entries covering a wide range of subjects, including history, science, geography, literature, biographies, and more. These entries were written by experts and scholars in their respective fields, ensuring accuracy and reliability. The software included educational tools and resources to support learning and research. These tools included a dictionary, a thesaurus, a calculator, and a homework center with study guides and tips. Encarta 2000 Deluxe was part of the Encarta series, which was discontinued by Microsoft in 2009 due to the shift towards online and digital resources. Despite its discontinuation, Encarta remains a significant part of digital encyclopedia history, representing a milestone in the evolution of educational software.

System Requirements:

Windows 95/98/ME, Windows 2000
Pentium processor
16 MB RAM
The software may have also required additional disk space for installation and multimedia content.

Download Microsoft Encarta Deluxe 2000 Now.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.