Windows ME (Millenium Edition) (2000)

Microsoft Windows ME (Millenium Edition) (2000)

A total Windows Operating System Release library starting from Windows 3.11, all the way up to Windows 11 22H2.
xxxtaceee_416admin
Site Admin

Microsoft Windows ME (Millennium Edition) (2000).

Publication Date: 2000
Publisher: Microsoft
Windows ME ISO

Windows Millennium Edition, or Windows ME, is a graphical operating system from Microsoft released to manufacturing in June 2000, and launched in September 2000. It was the last operating system released in the Windows 9x series.

Windows Me was targeted specifically at home PC users, and included Internet Explorer 5.5 (later default was Internet Explorer 6), Windows Media Player 7 (later default was Windows Media Player 9 Series) and the new Windows Movie Maker software, which provided basic video editing and was designed to be easy to use for consumers. Microsoft also incorporated features first introduced in Windows 2000, which had been released as a business-oriented operating system seven months earlier, into the graphical user interface, shell and Windows Explorer. Although Windows Me was still ultimately based around MS-DOS like its predecessors, access to real-mode DOS was restricted to decrease system boot time.

Product Key: 
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.