Dell H200i (IR) FW/BIOS Cross-Flash To LSI 9211-8i (IT)

Dell H200i IR Mode Firmware & BIOS Cross-Flash To LSI 9211-8i IT Mode.

xxxtaceee_416admin
Site Admin

Dell H200i IR Mode Firmware & BIOS Cross-Flash To LSI 9211-8i IT Mode.

The Dell H200 is identical to the LSI 9211-8i. And if your looking for HBA? The 9211-8i will need IT firmware for use in HBA Mode.

PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO WATCH THE VIDEO DEMONSTRATING HOW TO USE THIS FLASH.
PLEASE UPGRADE TO A VIP ACCOUNT TO ACCESS THIS DOWNLOAD LINK. THANK YOU - The XXXtacEEE Group

The Dell H200i is a PCI SAS RAID Controller Card that as well being sold on the market, this card would also come pre-installed in Dell server systems. There are two modes this card can run. (IR) Initiator Reciever and (IT) Initiator Target. DELL PERC H200I 9211-8i P20 IT
IT or Initiator Target or HBA Host Bus Adapter or another word is JOBD (just another bunch of disks). IR is Initiator Receiver - that's "RAID" mode.
The Dell H200 is identical to the LSI 9211-8i. And if your looking for HBA? The 9211-8i will need IT firmware for use in HBA Mode.
This tutorial has been put together for you to achieve these results without having to take the card out of your Dell Server of having to cover any of the pins, so in theory you can just do this flash on the fly just by booting MS-DOS mode.
Please carefully follow this guide and restart just as I have in between erases and writes.

Please always do BIOS and/or firmware updates with caution and proceed at your own risk!