QuickTime 6.4

QuickTime 6.4 for the Windows 98 and Windows ME operating systems.

Some of the hottest must-have utilities for Windows 98 & ME (Windows Millenium Edition). All software in this section has been tested on both Win98 & WinME platforms.
xxxtaceee_416admin
Site Admin

QuickTime 6.4 for the Windows 98 and Windows ME operating systems.

QuickTime 6.4 is a multimedia framework developed by Apple Inc. that was widely used for playing various audio and video formats on the Windows 98 & Windows ME (Millenium Edition) operating systems. Not also excluding the macOS.

Here are some key features and aspects of QuickTime 6.4:

Supported Formats: QuickTime 6.4 supported a range of audio and video formats, including MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.264, AAC, MP3, AIFF, WAV, and others. It could handle both local media files and streaming media from the internet.

High-Quality Playback: QuickTime 6.4 was known for its high-quality playback of audio and video content, providing smooth and clear playback even for high-definition videos and high-bitrate audio files.

Customizable Preferences: The QuickTime Player application included with QuickTime 6.4 allowed users to customize various playback preferences, such as playback speed, audio and video settings, and subtitle options.

Streaming Capabilities: QuickTime 6.4 supported streaming media playback over the internet, allowing users to watch live streams and on-demand content from websites and streaming servers that used the QuickTime Streaming protocol.

Integration with macOS and Windows: QuickTime 6.4 was tightly integrated with the macOS operating system, serving as the default multimedia framework for playing audio and video content in various applications. It also had a standalone version for Windows users, providing similar playback capabilities on the Windows platform.

QuickTime Pro: QuickTime 6.4 offered an optional upgrade to QuickTime Pro, which unlocked additional features such as advanced editing tools, exporting options, and the ability to save and convert media files in different formats.

Legacy Support: QuickTime 6.4 was a widely used version of the QuickTime framework during its time, and it maintained compatibility with older media files and applications that relied on its features and APIs.

Overall, QuickTime 6.4 was a popular multimedia framework that provided high-quality playback, streaming capabilities, and integration with macOS and Windows operating systems. While newer versions of QuickTime have since been released with additional features and improvements, version 6.4 remains a nostalgic favorite for many users.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.