macOS X 10.7 Lion

macOS X 10.7 Lion (Bootable Installer)

In this section you can find various macOS (OS X and originally Mac OS X) releases. This is the primary operating system for Apple's Mac computers.
xxxtaceee_416admin
Site Admin

macOS X 10.7 Lion (Bootable Installer).

macOS X 10.7 Lion was released on July 20, 2011. It brought developments made in Apple's iOS, such as an easily navigable display of installed applications called Launchpad and a greater use of multi-touch gestures, to the Mac. This release removed Rosetta, making it incompatible with PowerPC applications.

Changes made to the GUI include auto-hiding scroll bars that only appear when they are used, and Mission Control which unifies Exposé, Spaces, Dashboard, and full-screen applications within a single interface. Apple also made changes to applications: they resume in the same state as they were before they were closed, similar to iOS. Documents auto-save by default.

macOS X Lion system requirements:

An Intel Core 2 Duo, Core i3, Core i5, Core i7, or Xeon processor
Mac OS X v10.6.6 or later to install via the Mac App Store (v10.6.8 recommended)
7 GB of available disk space
2 GB of RAM

What you will need:

macOS X Lion requires one of the following Mac models and versions of OS X. It also requires at least 2GB of memory and 8.8GB of storage space.

MacBook Pro (Late 2008 or newer)
MacBook Air (Late 2010 or newer)
MacBook (Late 2008 or newer)
iMac (Early 2009 or newer)
Mac mini (Mid 2010 or newer)
Mac Pro (Early 2009 with AirPort Extreme card, or Mid 2010)

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.